Love Bells:Bk 1

Love Bells

A shorstory by

Amber Dillon





Chapter 1

      LOVING AND CARING FOR TWO PEOPLE WHO BOTH WANT YOU IS EXHAUSTING. Shania Grace Evans has been talking to a guy that she has been friends with for ten years and is engaged to another. Shania's best friend is Jordan Jackson and her fiancee is Demerius Goldenburg; Jordan has expressed his love to her knowing that she was not only engaged to Demerius but also had a couple kids with him. Jordan knows that she loves him, but as friend and that is far as it goes, as far as she  thinks; she has been thinking about him a lot though. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! she had thought to herself one night.
"Baby, can you bring me something to drink please?" Demerius yelled out to Shania from the bedroom. Shania was snapped out of her thoughts when he caught her by suprise.
"Yes my love, let me guess your Dr. Pepper?" she asked
Demerius replied saying "Yeah"
As Shania was pouring not only him his soda she was pouring herself something to drink; she thought to herself, Seriously? What the hell is wrong with me? I am happy with Demerius, why am I thinking about Jordan this way? We are friends, we've been friends for ten years now. What is it about him that I can not shake? "Here you go my love" Shania had made back to the bedroom with Demerius's drink, she went to hand it to him when it fell out of her hand and spilled onto the brown carpet. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Can you not simply hand me the glass? Are you stupid or something?!" Demerius was yelling at her, she was scared and didn't know what and or how it happened; all she knew was that she was handing the glass to him, he went to grab it and than it fell to the floor. Shania couldn't even speak, she was backing up out of the room when Demerius was getting louder and walking towards her; she tried running, but he grabbed her and slapped her face so hard that her cheek felt like it was on fire. Shania grabbed her cheek and with tears running down her face she ran to the bedroom and quickly started packing not only her things but her children's things as well; Demerious ran after her and stopped her by blocking her way from the children's room. "Demerius, you have to let me through to the children's room; otherwise you are holding me against my will. I have told you before that if you kept abusing me, that I was going to pack up and leave with Briana and Courtney. I have put up with it for long enough; I am done and WE ARE DONE!" Shania was now shaking and trying to push past him, but Demerius wasn't budging; he pushed her back every time she tried to get psat him; Briana, their oldest who is five-years-old, was in the hallway watching her daddy hurting mommy. Even though Briana was only five, she is smart for her age, so she ran into the kitchen and dialed 911 on the home phone; she explained to the dispatcher that her daddy won't let her mommy leave. Briana was still on thephone with the police when she heard her mommy scream; she told the police to come fast because her mommy just yelled really loud. Shania had screamed so loud because, Demerius had pulled out his pistol and put it against her temple; Shania was begging for her life and begging not her shoot her because of the children. When Demerius was about to pull the trigger, the police had just than busted in; they tackled him down to the ground and knocked out the pistol out of his hand, when the gun went off and had hit Shania in the upper part of her arm. The police had to call in for an ambulance because she was injured; Shania explained to the officers what happened and how it all started. As she was being rolled to the ambulance, she called her best friend Jordan to come get the children and to meet her at the hospital and that she would explain everything at the hospital; after she got off the phone, she explained to one of the officers that her best freind was on his way to come retrieve the children. Demerius was being hauled out of the house in handcuffs, he screamed "IF AND WHEN I GET OUT, I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN ALONG WITH THE GIRLS!" Shania knew that he just threatened not only her life but thye children's lives as well, on top of stating a threat in front of the police; he just made his case look bad and hers look good.

Several hours later, Shania woke up in her hospitral bed with Jordan by her side holding her hand; she even noticed that her arm was in a cast and that the children were nowhere to be seen. "Shania, the girls are at school, I dropped them off this morning while you were still sleeping after your shoulder surgery. I promise, and you know how I am about my promises, I promise that I will pick them up from school and bring them here to see you for a little bit before heading home". Jordan said; he had seen the concern look on her face so he answereed her question. "Shania, I have some bad news and good news to tell you as well" Shania replied while still under some pain medication, "Give me the bad news first, but pleae do not tell me that Demerius is out of jail already on bond, please tell me he's not, I am begging you please" Jordan let go of her hand, stood up from trhe chair by her bed walked across to the room to the window and than replied, "Unfortunately, yes that is the bad news, except the fact that he can not come around you nor the girls because of the restraining order that police had filed last night due to the threat he made last night towards you and the girls; that is the good news. Demerius has court next Wednesday at nine o'clock in the morning and you have to be there as well, in which you will be". "How was he released on bond?! He tried to kill me and than threatened to kill the girls. So what in hell?! I want to know who bonded him out? I think that we should leave the state with the girls since he's out; but we can't because I have to appear in court". Shaina was now in tears and started wincing in pain, so she pressed the pain medication button to give herself some relief and than passed out a few minutes later.

~
Demerius is pacing back and forth back at home, trying to figure out a way to get to the hospital, except had a better idea; he would go to the school and get his children. Shanina wants to play games, I'll play her games but I have a twist in this version; he thought, so he grabbed his car keys and headed out the door to his blue 2008 Jeep Grand Cheerokee, he got into the Jeep, started it and than pulled out of the driveway towards the school where Briana and Courtney went. The good thing about the school was that, it was not that far from his house, so he was able to get there in time to pick them up; except that when he went into the office to sign them out early, he was told that they were already picked up just a few minutes ago by their mother. He explained to them that she tried to kill him and may hurt the children, so he walked out of the office and called the law on Shania. Demerius explained to the officer on the phone that Shania may try to hurt the children and may try to flee the state; the officer explained to him that he has his file pulled up and that Shania is not a threat to the children's lives. "Mr. Goldenburg, Ms. Evans has every right to take the children wherever she wants and she did not try to kill you; you tried to kill her and than in the process of being arrested the other night you threatened not only her life but your childrens' lives as well. I am sorry but there is nothing that I can do, you have a tempory injunction against you and you must show up to court next Wednesday morning". the officer explained to Demerius on the phone "Fuck you!" Demerius replied and than hung up on the officer. This made him turn a deep red in the face and had to come up with a plan very quickly; Okay now Shania has really done it. She has gone too far, what is she trying to do? I have rights to those children as well, I don't care but the officer said I am going after her and getting my kids back. So, Demerius headed back out to his Jeep, and started heading towards the hospital.
~
Jordan was told by Shania to head to the school and pick up the girls because, she had a feeling that since Demerius was released from jail, he would go to the school and pick them up. Jordan was heading back to the hospital with girls, when his phone rang; Shania knew his rule about calling him when he was driving, but if it was an emergency she was to blow up his phone. "Wha..." Jordan started speaking to Shania on the phone when he heard her scream, he was listening to the conversation just incase something happened, "Demerius, please don't do this I am begging you think about the girls. Oh wait, you didn't because you pulled a gun out on their mother tried to kill me and than threatened not only myself but the girls as well. Why can't you understand th..." Shaina than screamed again and now Demerius answered the phone; "Bring me my girls to the hospital and no more harm will come to Shaina. I know that you love her, I claimed her first and now you're destroying my family. So, bring the chi..." "Ow! get off me" Just before he could finish speaking, he was now back in handcuffs and was being hauled out of Shanina's hospital room. Jordan was parking his white 1996 Honda civicin the parking gaurage at the hospital and getting the girls out of the car, than ran inside with the girls towards their mother's room. "Sir, she was rushed off to surgery because a serve knife would to her stomach; I will keep you updated when I can" a nurse said when he reached her room. He took the girls to the caferteria to eat sometehing and then they went into the wating room to wait on updates. A few hours later, thge surgen that worked on Shania came out and told Jordan and the girls that she lost a lot of blood, but she will be okay and that they can go see her now but she is resting.
~
Shania was waking up and feeling a little groggy; she couldn't remember what happened,but she looked down and saw that there was a long mark across her stomach. She winced in pain when Jordan, Briana, and Courtney gave her hug. "What happend to me?" she asked Jordan "Demerius came to the hospital looking and wanting the girls, but tried to kill you again with a knife. I honestly do not know how he got a weapon into the hospital, but you asked to not hurt you and that he wasn't even thinking about the girls, than the police rushed in, arreested him and than you were rushed off to the O.R. again". He repiled and than he took a deep breath and then said, "Shania Grace Evans, you know that I have expressed my love to you on several occassions knowing that you were with Demerius and had Briana and Courtney with him. I have loved you since day one when we met at school in Proffessor Hickerson's history class; you were wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, your hair was in a high half ponytail, you wore your favorite brown and pink converses and wore a yellow t-shirt. You weren't wearing make up that day because normally you did; but anyways, you walked in and sat at the desk two rows down from me. I forgot what the lesson was about, I was more focused on you that day; after class, I met up with you to ask you what the work assignment was because Proffessor Hickerson spoke to fast to understand, and that's when we became friends, because you laughed and agreed that he spoke to fast" Jordan paused and than continued, "Anyways, after we graduated, we have stayed in touch all these years, but when you got with Demerius I told you I had a bad feeling about him. Than you went and had Briana and Courtney with him, you agreed to marry him because it was the right thing to do but..." "Jordan, I have a confession. Courtney is not Demerius's, Courtney is..." Shania was trying to come up with a way to say it without Briana overhearing it, but she was listening to music or watching something on her cell phone with her little sister. "What I am trying to say is that, Demerius is not Courtney's father you are. Now Briana, she is his daughter; but Courtney is yours and I am sorry that I kept her from you, I was afrauid to tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship". Shaina was now in tears and looked at her daughters and than at Jordan who had a shocked but relieved look on his face. "Shania, I told you that I have loved you since day one and I still love you no matter what, I am not mad at you, you had to do what was right and that you were afraid I understand that. I will love and care for Briana and Courtney equally on top of loving you as well for the rest of my life. I am going to say this now, Shania Grace Evans, will you be willing to marry me Jordan Jackson?" Shania was shocked on how well he took everything, she looked at her girls and asked them to come by the bed side; "Girls, I know that your daddy and I are supposed to be getting married soon but how would you feel if I married Jordan?" she asked. "Mommy, I love you and daddy but, daddy hurt you and I love to see you smile everyday and not in pain and or scared. So yes on me." Briana had a good head on her shoulders for a seven year-old; Courtney shook her head yes, now Courtney is only five, but she was always scared and timid about talking because her daddy, Demerius, always put her down. "Well Jordan, there's your answer; yes I will marry you. Can we do it now, so that Demerius can't do anything else to us?" Shania said.




Chapter 2

  Two days later, Shania was released from the hospital and sent home; she was told to folow up with her doctor in about to work so that he can look at her wounds and was given a prescription for a medication to help with the pain.While Jordan was pulling the car up to the front entrance of the hospital, she couldn't belive that she was engaged to best friend of ten years and after telling Jordan that Courtney was really his daughter, she felt like the world was lifted off her shoulder, but she now had a new weight on top of her now. Shania now had to explain everything to her oldest child Courtney that Jordan was her real father and not Demerius; How am I supposed to explain to my child that her daddy is not her real daddy? How is she going to react? Is she going to hate me? Shania thought about it all the way home, Jordan helped her out of the car and into the house after taking the grils inside first; he helped her into the house and to the bedroom onto the bed because she was told to take things easy for awhile. After she settled comfortably onto the bed, she turned on the television to just watch something to pass the time; she really needed to be making dinner, but Jordan was making his famous homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade yeast rolls. She loved Jordan's cooking more than she did her own, plus Demerius never really cooked anything either. She went to get up off the bed when Jordan came into the bedroom and asked why she was trying to get off the bed, "Jordan, I really need to use the bathroom plus stretch my legs and get off my ass because i have layed here in bed all day" He helped her get off the bed and walked her to the bathroom, than he walked back into the kitchen to check on dinner; but when he came back, she was gone. Shania had to leave, she wanted to get out of town but couldn't because she had to be in court in a couple days. So, she walked around to the front door and as she was about to knock on the door, she collasped to the ground; Jordan heard a thud outside and ran through the house to see what is was, come to his suprise, Briana and Courtney were hovering over their mother who was bleeding from an area that normally had little blood, but this was alot of blood. He told the girls to go inside while he called 911. Jordan had noticed that Shania was bleeding heavily from her vaginal area; "Shania,baby, why? What happened? Please don't leave me,baby please I love you and the girls too much I don't want to loose you" Jordan was talking through his tears to Shania trying to keep her awake until the paramedics got there.
~
In a four by six cell, Demerius was pacing back and forth on how to get back at Shania and Jordan for ruining his life; First of all Shania tries to leave me with the kids, gets me arrested, puts up a restraining order against me so I can never see my kids and now I am in jail again with no bond because I wasn't allowed to see my kids and my fiancee. When I get out I am going to find her and that Jordan guy and make sure that she understands that she is mine and the girls are mine plus I will slowly kill her best friend Jordan in front of her so she truly understands that I am serious. He repeated that last thought over and over again because he knew that no judge in their right mind would agree with a pyscho path like Shania about what she has done to him.
~
Shania woke back up in the hospital again, but was told that she was seven months pregant and that the baby was born prematurly and that did not know when and or if he was going to survive; "How was I pregant? Demerius and I hadn't made love for quite awhile and I know you and I haven't made love yet either Jordan. So, how was this even possible? I have been on the pill for awhile now, please make me understand how was I pre...ow!" Shania grabbed her stomach and winced in so much pain that Jordan had to go get a nurse because the medication was not helping at all. Shania was bleeding heavily again where it caused her to go into extreme pain; the nurse pushed a needle into Shania's IV where it caused her to fall asleep. The nurse explained to him that she is going to be in alot of pain for awhile because she had the baby two months early and that she may need to stay in the hospital for about a week, "Nurse, she has to appear in co..." Jordan stopped speaking when Shania said, "I am going to that court hearing so that son of a bitch stays in prison for what he has done to my babies and to me! Don't try an...ow!" she grabbed her stomach again because she was feeling pain again, the nurse rushed over and pushed the medication into her IV where she fell asleep again. Jordan decided that since Shania is asleep, he was going to take the girls home and try and get some sleep; he woke up to his phone going off, it was the hospital saying that she was doing better and that if he would like to take her to the NICU to see her son. He woke the girls up, dropped them off at his mom's house and then headed towards the hosptial; he finally got up to Shania's room and saw that she was up and about. He ran over to her adn helped her sit down and asked if she wanted to go see the baby; she replied with a nod of her head and told him what she was going to name her son; "His name is Jordan Alexander Jackson Jr. the reason why I named my son after you is because you are his father I know th...ow!" she grabbed her stomach but continued saying, "I know that JJ is your son because he looks like you a lot, so let's go see our son". she said with a smile. Jordan and Shania were led to the hallway to the NICU to see their newborn son, Jordan Alexander Jackson Jr. as known as JJ or AJ; when they came to the area where he was at, they saw that he was in an incabator to keep him warm and so that he could grow, and learn to breathe on his own. Shania felt Jordan's hand top of her shoulder, she placed her hand on top of his and started crying; she couldn't believe that she had another child but he was born four months early, she didn't even know she was pregant either. Shania asked Jordan to take her back to her room because she was starting to feel tired and wanted some rest before he went to get the girls from his mom's so that they could meet their little brother.
~
After a couple hours of rest, Shania woke up and realized that it was late and wondered why Jordan hadn't gotten back yet; she reached for her phone to call him, but saw a text from him saying:
Hey baby, I know you are sleeping so I brought the girls to the hospital already to see JJ or AJ,lol whatever we call him, their little brother. They cried and blew him kisses and told him that they couldn't wait to play with him. I know you might be mad at me but you need to be resting and taking it easy just like our son so that you can come home until he is able to come home. The girls and I ordered some pizza and watched a couple movies, they already had a bath and are asleep now. I will see you in the morning after I drop the girls off at school; the nurse said that you can leave the hosptial tomorrow only for court but that is it. I love you Shania Grace Evans-Jackson, muah love JJ
Shania was in tears after she read the sweetest message that she has ever recieved, she felt a little bit of pain, so she pushed her button on her IV and than fell back asleep with a huge smile on her face.
Shania was running away from something or someone but she couldn't see what or who it was; she heard her children cry for their mama but couldn't see where they were, everything around her was pitch black, all she could see was a man covered head to toe in blood screaming for her to grab the kids and run. "I am not leaving you I love you. I don't know whjere the kids are at tha..."
Shania was being woken up by Jordan by shaking her awake and asking if she's okay; she grabbed him and held him really tight. "I love you and I never want to loose you are the kids" she said, "You're not baby, I promise. were you dreaming again?" Jordan had asked. He helped her sit up and helped her get dressed for court, today was the day that determied if Demerius was going to convicted on what happened a few days ago and what he has done to her in the past.




Chapter 3
The day has finally come where Demerius is going to end up in prison due to the constant threats, many attempts of trying to kill Shania and trying to kidnap the children. Demerius was being led to the van where he would be transported to the courthouse in Downtown Haven in New York. He has been sitting in Hampton County jail for the past few days due to trying to kill Shania twice and trying to take off with thye children. Shania and Jordan had arrived at the courthouse fourty-five minutes before the hearing would begin; they went through security and than proceeded to the second floor of the courthouse to court room 208C; as time passed, Shania got more and more nervous , but Jordan grabbed her hand and squeezed it; he told her that it would be okay, the judge has all the police reports and everything so Demerius won't be getting out anytime soon.
The time had arrived for Demerius's conviction; everyone stood up for the judge to approach the bench and than sat back down, Shania was called to the stand to answer questions about how everything had started between herself and the defendant; she explained everything in detail, she had to stop quite a few times because she was crying severaly. "Ms. Evans, can you explain to the court why Mr. Goldenburg would come to the hospital to hurt you?" asked her attorney Mr. Hamilton. "I honestly do not know why but I have a pretty good idea why and it is because I was leaving him and taking the children with me; he was always hurting myself and probably hurting our children while I was at work". "So you mean to tell me Ms.Evans that Mr. Goldenburg came to the hospital to try and kill you because you held up your word and left him with the children?" he asked to confirm. "Yes". she replied. "Thank you and that's all" he said; "Ms. Evans, I only have one question?" Demerius's attorney Mr. Robertson asked, "Do you have any knowledge that Mr. Goldenburg would hurt the children?" "No, but my ol..." she started speaking answering Mr. Robertson's question. "My oldest has told me that her daddy has tried to touch her in certain places and if she refuses she would get a spanking; plus that he has tried touching her sister!" she finshed her statement so that the knew the real Demerius and that he is not a very good person and is a danger to children.
After Shania had spoken about Demerius sexualy abusing the children, Judge Carson ordered a recess and told everyone to return after lunch at one o'clock to determine the verdict of the case. "Baby, what the hell was that?! I can't believe that he would do something to his own children! The judge is not going to let him ever be around the children and or any children for that matter because eh is going to be labled as a child sex offender." Jordan had said outside the courtroom; across the way, Demerius was sitting with his lawyer trying to figure out how to get around what Shania had said about him. "How could she say that about me? Wh..ho...you're supposed to be my lawyer and keep me out of prison and get my children back not keep them from me and let me go to prison!" he said to Mr. Robertson, "Sir, I need you to keep it down or I am going to have to have you in attempted court" a deputy had asked Demerius because he was starting to raise his voice. Mr. Robertson looked at Demerius to let him know that he needs to keep his voice down if he wants to win this case, in which he wasn't; a couple hours later, it was time to head back into the courtroom to hear the verdict for Demerius Goldenburg.
~
Demerius and his lawyer, Mr. Robertson walked into the courtroom first and sat down at the table to the left; while Shania and her lawyer, Mr.Hamilton, sat down at the table to the right. Everyone stood up when the baliff said that the judge was coming in and approaching the bench; Judge Carson stated that with everything that has been said he took it into consideration and is convicting Mr. Goldenburg guilty on several counts. "The defendent is guilty for two counts of attempted murder,several counts of child sexual abuse, and two counts of threats made towards the platiff and the children; the defendent will have a hearing next week for his sentancing. Court is ajourned." he lifted his wooden mallet and hit the wooden circle and that's when court was over.

Chapter 4
After Judge Carson had adjoured court and left the courtroom, Shania was crying happily and hugging Mr. Hamilton and Jordan. She couldn't belive that she had won; wait yeah she can; WOW! After everything I had said about the girls telling me what happened to them and than me explaining everyhing in court against Demerius, he is going away for a very long time. she had thought to herself. "I will get out Shania and when I do, you will pay for what you have done to me", Demerius had mouthed to Shania, so she knew what he was going to do. What he didn't know was that, she was moving far away from him with the children.
~
Later that evening at the hospital, Shania was laying in her bed trying to sleep but couldn't, because she was still afraid of Demerius; so she texted Jordan telling him her decision:
My love, my sweet Jordan,
I can not sleep tonight because I wish you were here but I know that you are at home taking care of the girls; you are a good step-daddy to them, well actually you are a good father to them period. I know that you have asked me to move across the country to Arizonia with you and to bring the children along, well I am texting you because I have made my decisoin. I am supposed to be released from the hospital tomorrow and we won't be able to move until JJ is out of the NICU for another few months,but after that we can move. I do not want our family living in constant fear here in this town because of Demerius and it has too many bad memeries as well. Until JJ is out of the hospital, we can start looking for jobs, houses,schools, etc until it is time to move. I love you so much and I am so grateful as well. Love forever and always, Shania
After she typed all that, she hit the send button, as soon as she closed her phone, it went off. "Hello" she answered.
"I will find you you can not hide from me for long Shania and Briana is mine not Jordan's. Don't worry, sweetie you are mine and only mine. I know that you still love me and didn't want me to go to prsion and that the chidlren did not tell you that I hurt them they lied to you. I love you Shania, baby please forgive me and come back to me. I'll change, I'll do anything for you please don't do this to m..." the line cut off and Shaina was in tears. Demerius had gotten ahold of her somehow, he wasn't supposed to contact her at all because the judge had issued a life time restraining order because it wasn't just for her protection but also for the children. Shania immeditly called the police and explained to them that Demerius had violated the restrainging order from the prison; she wrote a statement, signed it and than called Jordan to tell him what happened, he didn't answer so she just texted him instead.

~
The following morning, Jordan had woekn up to his alarm going off and also seen that he had a couple missed calls and texts from Shaina; he read the texts, and than quickly got dressed. He went down the hall to get the girls up and ready for school, when they weren't in their room. He quickly ran downstairs and found them in the kitchen; "Girls, please don't scare me like that please. I thought something had happened to the both of you" Jordan walked over to them at the table and hugged them really tight and gave each of them a kiss on the forehead. "Girls, finish eating your breakfast than go get dressed for school, I will be waiting for you both in the car in ten minutes" he said. He quickly grabbed everything that he needed to take to the hospital for Shania, he texted her to explain that he will on his way soon after he dropped the girls off at school; to his suprise she texted him back to tell him that today is a day that she wants the girls home from school. He walked down the hall to the children's room and told the girls that they weren't going to school today because their mama needs them and they can see their baby brother again. Jordan did tell them to put on something nice to wear because he was goung to take them and their mama out for lunch.

Jordan, Briana, and Courtney were all singing in the car to a certain song that came on; it was Shaina's favortite song by her favorite country music artist; Carrie Underwood Cry Pretty.By the time the song had ended, they were pulling into the hospital parking gaurage; Briana helped her sister Courtney unbuckle, got out of the car and waited for Jordan to get out of the car. They walked into the hospital and told the front desk that they were there to pick up Shania Evans and wanted to go to the NICU to see Jordan Jackson; the nurse gave them vistor passes and explained that Jordana Jackson was not in NICU, he was in the room with his mother Shania. Jordan had so many questions to ask the doctor on why his son was not in an incabaor anymore because he was premature; Jordan,Briana, and Courtney than walked around the corner to the elevator and proceeded up to the third floor to the maturnity ward. They arrived at Shaina's room 3012, before she knew it the girls screamed, "mama!", ran towards her and gave her a hug; "Sshh. Your brother is sleeping" Shania said and pointed to his bed across the room,"Sorry mama. we've missed you that's all" Courtney said to Shania with a big smile on her face. "Shania, may I have a word with you outside please?"Jordan asked; "Shania, why is JJ not in the NICU? He is only a week old, what happened? What did the doctors say?" "JJ is not in the NICU anymore because..." she trailed off when she looked up and say an officer walking towards them. Shania was shaking really bad and than fainted to the floor; Jordan and the officer lifted her up and carried her back into the room, "Ms. Evans?" asked the officer. "Yes she is Ms. Evans, officer. I am Jordan Jackson her fiancee, may we help you?" Jordan answered the officer. "Sir, I got an annymous tip saying that she was going to be leaving the state with the children. Are you guys planning on leaving the state?" "Yes, officer..." Jordan looked at the officer's nametag on his uniform. "Yes Officer Stampleton we are. May I ask who called in the tip?"
~
Officer Stampleton explained to Jordan that the tip came in from an unknown number and they didn't give their name to the dispatch; "Officer we are leaving the state because Shania's ex-fiancee is not allowed around the children and her for that matter because he sexual abused the girls and tried to kill her twice. There is a restrainging order against him. You said it the call came from an unknownn number,correct? Well, I happen to believe that the call came from the Hampton County jail because that is where Demerius Goldenburg is being held until he has his sentacing hearing next week" Jordan said to Stampleton. Stampleton wrote everything down and than told him that they can leave the state but suggested to wait til after next week so that they knew how long Mr. Goldenburg would be in prison for and that they'd be safe. Jordan walked Stampleton out and thanked him for his advice and he'd tell Shania when she wakes up; after thanking the officer and shaking his hand, he walked back into the room and saw that Shania was sitting up in the bed, holding JJ. Shania was holding JJ and was smiling real big; Shania is such a good mother, she knows how to handle not only an inant but two kids as well. She is smart,funny, and very beautiful; I can not wait to call her Mrs. Shania Grace Jackson and I what her and the girls don't know is that I plan on adopting them. I am going to tell them at dinner tonight. Jordan thought while standing in the doorway of the hospital room looking at Shania,JJ,Briana, and Courtney; he was smiling and crying at the same time.


Chapter 5
The time was late in the afternoon, early evening when, Jordan, Briana,Courtney, Shania, and baby JJ were able to leave the hospital. The doctor had explained to them that JJ had to go to the doctor every week for checkups until he was at a good weight to then be seen every few months. Jordan still couldn't believe that his son was being released from the hospital because he was born two months early, but the doctor had also said that JJ was doing better than expected so he was allowed to go home, but had to be watched closely just in case something happens. Jordan told Shania and the girls to stay at the entrance while he went and got the car; about five minutes later, he pulled up to the entrance of the hospital and helped the girls into the car and than placed JJ in his car seat; he than lifted Shania's feet and swung her feet around into the car because she was still hurting from her emergency cecersian. After making sure everyone was strapped in safetly, he started driving to a suprise location for dinner; "Where are we going to eat? I am tired of hospital food", Shania asked and laughed, but Jordan didn't say anything until they pulled into the parkinglot. Shania had a shocked and happy look on her face, after ten years he still knew her favorite restrurant, The Golden Sunflower. "Suprise! I know that you're thinking that I was just going to take yall to a fast food place, but I wanted to take us out to a nice place for a change. Plus, there is more to this suprise as well, but yall find out at dinner" Jordan said.
After they were all seated, ordered drinks, they started looking at the menu for their food order. "Okay. I have a couple things to toast tonight. One is that the love of my life and mother to these beautiful children, is alive and well. Two is that JJ is alive and healthy as well, and three how would you feel if I adopted you, Briana and Courtney?" He said and had his drink rasied in the air as well; he looked over and saw a look on Shania's face that he had never seen before in the ten years that they've known each other."What?" he asked her, "Nothing. I am just shocked that you dropped this bombshell without talking to me first. But than again, they do need a father figure that they can trust and they trust you and so do I. So, Briana and Courtney how do yall feel about Mr. Jordan adopting the two of you?" Shania said; The girls got out of their chairs, and ran around the table to Jordan and gave him a huge hug both whispering yes. The waitress came back to take their food order and Jordan whispered something into her ear, she nodded, and than walked away with their order to the kitchen. About twenty minutes later, their food arrived, along with their drinks being refilled; the evening was going very well for change for all of them. They have been through alot for the past few weeks, "Girls there is one more suprise to tonight's special occasion, and that is that we are moving in a few weeks to Arizonia, well Newport, Arizonia. It is a very small town and we'll be safe across the country and not have to live in fear. How do the two of you feel about that? Your mother and I have discussed it, but we want to know what yall think before we just up and move. This is a family decison." Jordan said. They all talked about the ups and downs of moving, but they came to a decison; they were moving to Newport, Arizonia in just a few weeks.
~
Across town in the Hampton County jail, Demerius was trying to figure out how to escape out of jail so he could get his family back; Shania has done enough! She will pay for what she has done; taking my children from me, saying the I hurt the girls and than says that Briana isn't mine! WTF?! She will watch what I do to her precious little Jordan and than she will suffer much, much, ,much worse! Demerious had thought and than laughed really loud and evil like. Demerious had finally come up with a plan and was hoping that it was going to work, he had made some good allies in jail to help him escape, but he had to help them from the outside when he got out. Well, everything was going as planned until, he was betrayed and stabbed twenty times all because they found out what he had down to his own children. He was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, but didn't make it.
~
While Shania, Jordan, Briana, Courtney, and baby JJ were still at The Golden Sunflower, Shania's phone had rang and it was from the Hampton County jail where Demerius was being held until his sentancing next week. She answered it, and was shocked what had happened, but also happy at the same time; she got off the phone and was crying. "Baby, what happend?" Jordan asked, while pulling her into his chest to comfort her. "That was the jail, they said that Demerius was trying to escape, and than he was stabbed over twenty times by someone who was trying to help him. They rushed him to the hospital, but when they arrived at the hosptial, he was pronnounced dead. I am happy but haertbroken at the same time" Shania said. Except that she was really happy, that son of a bitch was finally where he belonged and that was six feet under.Karma's a bitch, aint' it? You are fianlly where you fucking belong and I can fianlly live my life. Shanina thought to herself, she pulled herself up off Jordan's chest, and than explained to the girls that they were all safe now and that they'd be moving sooner than they think. "Newport here we come! Let's raise our glasses to a new life of happiness and out of fe..." she didn't get to finish her toast because she heard a gunshot go off. She looked up to see where the shot came from, she scanned the room and than saw Demerious's little brother, Brandon walking right to them. "You killed my brother, now I am going to kill you and your little family. My brother loved you and the girls, why would you go and say all that about him?!" he said waving the gun around. BANG! BANG! Brandon than fallen to the ground in an instant.

The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Time of Pain to Healed

My Journey